Providing San Diego Entrepreneurs and Business Owners the Legal Solutions Needed to Succeed.Both our business attorneys and support staff have owned, operated, and exited numerous business ventures and also have on-hands experience working within both the private equity and venture capital industries and thus have a unique view from the “other side of the table.”
We take a unique approach to providing the legal support our clients require through a comprehensive means where solutions, not billable hours, are effectively reached. We are entrepreneurs, business lawyers and MBA’s and truly understand the needs of business owners, their investors, and employees. Please CLICK HERE to view a few reasons we believe you should utilize the business attorneys with Panakos Law for your businesses legal needs.
Our Focus – Comprehensive SolutionsAs the name Panakos implies (Pan=”all”; Akos=”remedy”), our team focuses on providing a wide range of both proactive and reactive solutions for entrepreneurs throughout the entire business cycle including starting, funding, running, or exiting a business. Our business attorneys specialize in providing comprehensive solutions in a professional, personal, and affordable means to entrepreneurs and business owners in and around San Diego.
Our business attorneys represent companies through all phases of the business lifecycle, including incorporation, seed & venture financings, business disputes, contracts & transactions, and business exits.
Comprehensive legal solutions in the following areas:
- Business Entity Formation
- Raising Capital | Investor Relations
- Investor Representation | Deal Due Diligence
- Strategic Planning | Business Plans | Business Analysis
- Employment Law | Employee Incentive Plans
- Patents | Trademarks | Cyberlaw
- Contract Drafting, Review, and Enforcement
- Business Disputes | Mediation | Litigation
- Securities Law | Private Placements | Compliance
- Buy a Business | Sell a Business | Exit a Business
- Business Real Estate Transactions | Leases
- Estate Planning | Business Succession Planning
- Business Immigration Law | EB5, E2
- General Operational Counsel
The foundation of Panakos Law is built on the relationships we create by exceeding our clients’ expectations. We go the extra mile and assist beyond legal counsel to ensure that our clients achieve both their personal and business goals while minimizing the time and costs associated with our services.
We strive to build long-term relationships by providing our clients with what they need, not what they’re willing to pay for. We offer a free, no-obligation initial consultation that we use to both introduce ourselves and to help individuals identify their specific needs before any legal services are recommended or provided.Request Free Consultation